OPERATION CANDY BUY BACK
EARN MONEY, RAISE MONEY, AND BRING SMILES TO THOSE WHO SERVE!
Santa Clarita Advanced Dentistry and its non-profit, Smudde Operation Smiles (S.O.S), will be hosting its 9th annual Operation Gratitude: Halloween Candy Buyback event on Thursday, November 2, 2017 from 3PM to 6pm. We will buy your Halloween candy and send it to our troops serving overseas! We will also be honoring the Veterans of Foreign Wars and recognize them for their bravery and service!
Remember: You don't have to be a patient at our office to participate in this FREE community event.
HERE'S HOW YOU CAN JOIN:
1) Bring us your WRAPPED Halloween candy and we'll buy it for $1 per pound!
(Kindly separate chocolate from non-chocolate)
We cannot accept Pixy sticks, as they tend to be quite messy!
2) Students can write letters of gratitude for our troops and meet with our local military soldiers, who will be in attendance.
3) All participants get dental goodies and the chance to win prizes!
4) Two schools can win a $500 donation! The school with the most number of participants and the school that brings the most candy will each win a $500 donation from Santa Clarita Advanced Dentistry on behalf of S.O.S.! We will be asking all participants which school they are representing and keep tally accordingly to appropriately announce the two winning schools!
All of the candy and letters we receive will be sent to our troops serving overseas via Operation Gratitude.
Two ways to Donate:
1) Bring your candy to Helmers front lobby by 2pm on November 2nd.
(Helmers PTA will be taking the candy in November 2nd at 3pm.)
2) Take your candy to Santa Clarita Advanced Dentistry yourself.
Please make sure you let them know you are from Helmers Elementary.
If you take it yourself, you keep the $1 per pound however,
your candy will be added to the total numbers of pounds provided
by Helmers to help us qualify for the $500 donations.
Thank you for supporting your PTA!
You Know Someone with a Business, Right?
Wouldn’t they like to help support our children and get a tax deduction at the same time?
Well then, Hang a Banner! If you or someone you know has a business that would like to make a donation to Helmers we will hang their banner on the school fence throughout the academic year. Charles Helmers PTA is a 501c3 non-profit so all donations are tax deductible.
GET the form by CLICKING HERE!